PTK MEETING ON 1/12/16
Present: Beverly K., Cindy F., Frances C., Barbara S., Kim P., and Michaelann C.
Student Council: Josette and Joaquin
- Student Council has some ideas for a fundraiser they area Jogathon, Movie Night, Star War Con, or a Danceathon.
- Newsletter coming out today it has staff interviews, coverage of the spelling bee and how to work on conserving.
- Bev thought we could do a community project our budget is over $7,700 for the year so we might not have to do one if we didn’t want to
Eblast: One will go out to remind about PTK Meeting
Cooking With Kids: We voted to increase the cooking costs so that the School of Cooking wouldn’t have to pay for all the food themselves.
Kim’s Report- Carlos Gilbert made an A grade and we are making growth
- 42 Families and 62 kids were helped
- $1541 was raised and it went smoothly. We will need help in the future for advertise and to pick up the gifts.
- A funding request was approved to buy a trophy for the Spelling Bee winner for up to $25.00