posted Dec 10, 2013, 9:45 AM by Carlos Gilbert PTK
updated Dec 10, 2013, 9:57 AM
K-2: 12/11 at 6pm
3-6: 12/12 at 6pm
- Students should meet in the music room at 5:30 pm.
- Students are asked to wear all black. Skirts and dresses are okay but must be school appropriate. Please wear comfortable shoes. No large logos or flashy jewelry.
- All students are expected to perform. There will be a prize for the class with the most people present.
- Practice at home! Students can download the songs and lyric pages at carlosgilbertmusic.weebly.com
- Volunteers are needed to help off-stage, during and after the concert.
- Please feel free to contact Ms. Belcher at email@example.com or through the website.
The PTK will once again be facilitating a "Nutcracker Table" at both Winter Concerts, 12/11 & 12/12. We will provide the punch and we ask that parents bring in baked goods to stock the table with treats. You can leave them in the teacher's lounge the morning of the concert or bring them with you when you come in the evening. Whatever donations we get will be what is available, so please bring something to make the events a little more sweet!
Come to our holiday book fair, 12/11 & 12/12, before the Winter Concert. Preview the event online at Scholastics Book Fair and see some of the great books your children can read.
Volunteers are needed for the event as well. Please contact Dominic at DMandel@sfps.info, if interested.